Members of the Haskins Police Department must be committed to providing the community with a sense of safety and well being. All assigned duties and tasks are expected to be performed in an effective, efficient, and safe manner. Personal conduct and behavior must be such that it does not bring disrepute or unnecessarily endanger the public’s trust or confidence in the agency or its members. Each officer must accept the responsibility to support and promote this organization’s mission and comply with its directives. Are you up for the challenge?
1/3/2012: The Village of Haskins is currently seeking interested applicants for the position of AUXILIARY PATROL OFFICER. All applicants who have previously submitted applications and remain interested must complete the application requirements for this position.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Interested applicants, who possess the minimum requirements, are encouraged to send a letter of interest and resume to:
Chief of Police Colby Carroll
Haskins Police Department
Attn: Auxiliary, PO Box 182
Haskins, Ohio 43525-0182
Submission may be made in .pdf format by email to
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must reside in Wood County or an adjoining county within (6) months of appointment.
3. Must have a valid Ohio Driver License with no adverse driving history.
4. Must complete a criminal background check and not be disqualified per hiring process.
5. Must comply with the Ohio Revised Code requirements related to Ohio P&F medical review.
6. Must comply with the Village of Haskins Drug-Free Workplace Policy and submit to pre-hire testing.
Please contact (419) 823-1130 (VoiceMail 0) should you need additional information.
The Village of Haskins is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, or physical disability, to all persons otherwise qualified.